We are open and connected
- Major and very specialised agencies : TBWA, HAVAS WORLDWIDE, PROTEINES, ALICE EVENEMENTS, NIAGARA INNOVATION
- Specialised engineering firms : VERTEEGO, SERVEBOX, ECOEFF...
- Universities and research centres : MINES PARISTECH (ISIGE), SCIENCES PO, l’UNIVERSITE DE BOURGOGNE, l’UNIVERSITE DE LAUSANNE, l’UNIVERSITE TECHNOLOGIQUE DE TROYES, SCIENCES COM - GROUPE AUDENCIA ARMINES...
- Professional reflection organisations : CJD, COMITE 21, l’AFCI, AGRION, CLUB GENERATION RESPONSABLE, ACIDD, AGROSPECTIVE.
- Key players in Burgundy, Synergence’s territory : VITAGORA, MOVIDA.
- Skills sponsorship associations : ENVIE DIJON, EMMAUS.
As former European and national Chairman of the CJD, Didier Livio is still involved in this organisation. He has led several collective discussions with various working groups.
He currently presides over the “organic products” group at the French National Food Council.
He was also part of the “New institutions for corporate development” group presided over by Lucien Pfeiffer at the French Commissariat général du Plan (1998).
For 10 years, Hervé Chaygneaud-Dupuy led the Ateliers de la Citoyenneté (Citizens Workshops) and is now launching a research-action project on the emergence of a social democracy and the links between society, politics, companies and media.
He also writes a blog : www.persopolitique.fr
Catherine Jacquet is the manager of AFCI (French Association for Internal Communication).
Synergence and skills sponsorship
Thanks to is cross-sector expertise, Synergence regularly accepts to support public interest organisations, via a skills sponsorship convention.
Thanks to this commitment, we can put into practice the social responsibility values that we defend and offer high-level skills to organisations that cannot afford to invest in our field. In the last few years, we brought our networking and/or communication expertise to the following organisations: Emmaüs Solidarité, Fondation Ronald McDonald, SOS Amitié and Petits Frères des Pauvres, as well as to young company managers in the areas of Dijon and Lyon, where Synergence has also set up. This approach concerns two projects a year in average. Most of the time, it is carried out by a senior/junior tandem who, entrusted by contract, offer between 2 and 3 weeks of their time per year.
FOCUS ON THE “CLUB GENERATION RESPONSABLE” ASSOCIATION
Synergence has been associated to the Club Génération Responsable (“Responsible Generation Club”) for more than two years now. We liked the association’s intuition to put everyone’s ideas and initiatives in common to improve sustainable development in retail businesses and later in communities.
For more information, see: Le Club Génération Responsable